At RELVA VIVA we take into account environmental and social commitment. It is of the utmost importance that our work contributes to the preservation of the environmental value of your landscape and well-being.
Thus, the environmental and societal concerns of all those who enjoy our work are banded to our efficiency. We ensure adherence to legislation in regards to:
– Good practices of integrated protection, promoting the balance of ecosystems and the defense of public health;
– Controlled use of phytosanitary chemicals by certified operators;
– Compliance with standards and rules of quality, hygiene, and occupational safety.
We also stand for:
– Optimization of the use of natural resources (e.g. conscious water use in irrigation according to the season of the year);
– The choice of plants adapted to the region in consideration beyond greater success of landscape integration as a solution;
– The creation of pleasant and safe environments according to existing norms.
In an environmental and social context, initiatives such as: The voluntary tree planting campaign in collaboration with EDP – Évora, 2011; The sponsorship of equestrian events – Herdade de Vale Sabroso, 2011 and Beloura Centro Hípico, 2011; The planting of pines for our Christmas Campaigns – Since 2010.